24 Hour Emergency Flood Service – Water Damage
You can rely on Bedrock Contracting to provide emergency response and quick professional service 24 hours a day for home restoration in the Fort Worth, Dallas metroplex, because we understand how important it is to react quickly in the unfortunate event of water damage due to flooding.When water intrudes into any home or commercial structure whether from weather-related events, plumbing problems or a damaged roof, it is a genuine emergency. There’s no time to waste. The sooner water and hidden moisture is identified and removed, the better. Delays or incomplete drying means additional damage and can result in higher restoration costs when discovered later.
Water mitigation is the process of preventing water damage that happens after a flood or a penetrating leak. It prevents additional damage by taking fast, correct actions.
Water mitigation is needed after your plumbing fails or when storms cause water to rush into your home.
Soaked rugs, damaged walls, warped flooring and ruined furniture can happen if mitigation is not stopped quickly.
Steps are taken to reduce property destruction, to prevent further water damage and to restore your property to its full value.
Act immediately by calling Bedrock Contracting as soon as you’re aware of a water emergency!
Seeping water damage is progressive and valuable objects may become permanently damaged – especially if emergency response is delayed beyond the first 48 hours.
Water damage is usually caused by a plumbing failure. When moisture seeps into anything of value.
Steps to take as soon as you detect flood damage:
- Remain calm so your thinking stays clear
- Call Bedrock Contracting
- Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Put aluminum foil under legs of furniture that have contact with the wet carpet to prevent staining
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts
- Remove items that are able to stain wet carpet
- Using your vacuum – electrical shock can result, as well as damage to the equipment
- Walk on carpet any more than necessary – this keeps damage from spreading to unaffected areas
For any possible questions you would like to ask your Water Damage Restoration Contractor