If your siding has been impacted by storm damage, Bedrock Contracting can still install the best forms of siding. We can get your home restored fast and you pay no more than your insurance deductible after work is completed to your satisfaction.
High winds and hail can tear off siding pieces. Undetected siding damage can lead to even bigger problems once water becomes trapped behind it. Signs of siding failure includes the appearance of mold, caulking failures, separating seams, warping boards that do not lay flat against the house, swelling, delaminating (outer coating spalling, scaling, or peeling), and/or moisture on the inside of the house.
Let the professional storm damage experts at Bedrock Contracting inspect your home at no charge. If there is damage, we’ll work with your insurance company to help restore your home without any payment until the work is done. We’ll work with you to weigh the siding considerations in selecting siding options available from Bedrock Contracting.
- Energy Efficiency – Ask for the R-Value rating for energy savings as you review various types of insulation options beneath the cladding.
- Water Resistance – The lifespan of siding is closely tied to its water resistance.
- Durability – Ability to withstand typical weather and temperature fluctuations for your area.
- Labor – Ask about the labor needed to install siding. Often the easier the installation the less it will cost to restore. That said, siding upgrades can lead to less painting over the years, better water and sun resilience, sustained homes value and money-saving energy efficiency.
- Aesthetics – What look do you want to create while improving your home’s value?
- Adaptability – Your choice should meet the exterior needs without requiring adjustments that may add to the cost.
There are many attractive siding choices today that can withstand brutal weather and the test of time in appearance. Common siding choices offered by Bedrock Contracting include:
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum siding
- Steel siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Cultured stone or brick veneer siding
- Low Maintenance – Just the occasional wash.
- Hundreds of color choices.
- Offers choice of traditional 4″ siding or 5″ Dutch lap siding.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Bedrock Contracting Difference – Fast, experienced vinyl siding installers to restore your home correctly.
Aluminum Siding Benefits
- Strength and longevity as opposed to other common siding materials.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Maintains the factory finish for the life of the product.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Bedrock Contracting difference – experienced aluminum siding installers to restore your home in short order.
Fiber Cement Siding Benefits
- Variety of textures to give the appearance of wood.
- Durable, termite-resistant
- Guaranteed to last 50 years.
- Higher insulation value due to its cement, sand and cellulose fiber composition.
- Factory painting can offer up to a 25 year warranty.
- Bedrock Contracting difference –extensive experience with this product sets Bedrock Contracting apart. This can be installed against plywood with a vapor barrier.
Stone Veneers and Fabricated Stone Siding
- Lightweight so they do not require footings or foundations.
- Attractive appearance, often molded from real stones.
- Extensive color and shape choices, as well as mortar color or dry stack option.
- Bedrock Contracting difference – experience and commitment to quality work using a framework that is attached to a backing material.
Eco-friendly Siding Options
- Utilize house wraps or insulation board to increase the R value of the house and reduce energy needs.
- Fiber cement siding is a composite material that is resource-efficient, durable, low maintenance and offers a very good fire rating compared to metal and wood siding. The wood fiber is reclaimed from wood processing waste and harvested from small diameter, fast growing tree species. The material lasts longer than standard choices and many offer 10+ year finish warranty, reducing the frequency of repainting.