We will assist you with the Roof Insurance Claim process:
1. We will preform a 12 point inspection of your home.
2. If damage is found, we will assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company.
3. Once you file a claim, we will meet with your insurance adjuster to insure all damage to your property is addressed from the beginning.
4. If the adjuster approves the claim, he will provide you with an estimate.
5. We will explain the estimate in detail, discuss your options for replacement products and sign a contract with you.
6. Once the first check has arrived and material has been chosen, we will order your material and the job will begin.
7. The roof project should take 1-2 days depending on the size, steepness and height of your roof.
8. All other work will be performed after the completion of the roof.
9. Once all of the work is completed, we will send our insurance company a final invoice that will allow the insurance company to release the final payment.
10. We will not ask to be paid in full until the final payment comes in from the insurance company.