At Bedrock Contracting, Inc. we believe in the value of hard work, respect for every customer and the job is not finished until the customer is completely satisfied. We carry this commitment forward with our dedication to keeping up to date with latest advancements in roofing technology. We do this by continually training our staff on all new materials, roofing systems, safety procedures and roofing techniques to insure your roof, not only looks great, but exceeds all industry standards of quality.
“A Higher Standard of Excellence” is our mission.
We are Catastrophe Specialists.
If insurance will pay for the damage, we can usually fix it for their cost – minus any deductible. If there is a discrepancy between our estimate and theirs (which is common), don’t worry: we are prepared to step in and negotiate. We believe homeowners shouldn’t have to go to battle in order to restore their precious property back to livable condition. Let us take on that job for you.
What we do for our customers
- We assess the damage to your home.
- We explain how the insurance claims process works with your insurance company.
- We explain all of the insurance paperwork and our estimate so you clearly understand.
- We check to make sure your insurance company is compensating you appropriately for your damage.
- We will assign a project manager to you. He will be your contact. He will supervise the crew, perform inspections and keep you informed at every step and answer any of your questions.
- Our installation crews will leave your property the way it was before we started. We install each roofing system to meet or exceed manufacturers specifications and regional codes.
- We don’t take Quality Control lightly. Your project manager will conduct a final inspection before you are invoiced.