We are Catastrophe Specialists.
If insurance will pay for the damage, we can usually fix it for their cost – minus any deductible. If there is a discrepancy between our estimate and theirs (which is common), don’t worry: we are prepared to step in and negotiate. We believe homeowners shouldn’t have to go to battle in order to restore their precious property back to livable condition. Let us take on that job for you.
What we do for our customers
- Assess the damage to your home.
- Explain how the insurance claims process works with your insurance company.
- Explain all of the insurance paperwork and our estimate so you clearly understand.
- Check to make sure your insurance company is compensating you appropriately for your damage.
- Assign you a project manager. They will be your contact. They will supervise the crew, perform inspections and keep you informed at every step and answer any of your questions.
- Our installation crews will leave your property the way it was before we started. We install each roofing system to meet or exceed manufacturers specifications and regional codes.
- We don’t take quality control lightly. Your project manager will conduct a final inspection before you are invoiced.
We will help you with the insurance claim process:
- We will preform a 12 point inspection of your home.
- If damage is found, we will assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company.
- Once you file a claim, we will meet with your insurance adjuster to insure all damage to your property is addressed from the beginning.
- If the adjuster approves the claim, he will provide you with an estimate.
- We will explain the estimate in detail, discuss your options for replacement products and sign a contract with you.
- Once the first check has arrived and material has been chosen, we will order your material and the job will begin.
- The roof project should take 1-2 days depending on the size, steepness and height of your roof.
- All other work will be performed after the completion of the roof.
- Once all of the work is completed, we will send our insurance company a final invoice that will allow the insurance company to release the final payment.
- We will not ask to be paid in full until the final payment comes in from the insurance company.